The SEFA Group’s Process Engineering division offers capabilities and experience in all phases of design, management, and operation of boilers, combustors, gasifiers, incinerators, and furnaces. Our engineering and related consulting services have been provided on numerous projects for electric utilities, independent power producers, process industries, research and development organizations, litigation support, and boiler and equipment vendors.
In particular, we have extensive expertise and experience in all types of Fluidized Bed Combustion technologies. This includes every major FBC design and combustion of a wide variety of fuels.
The SEFA Group offers a variety of services for new and existing FBC plants.
- Contract/Specification Development
- Proposal Evaluations
- Preliminary Design
- Project Management
- Startup Support
- Acceptance Testing (ASME, EPA, Contract, etc.)
- Operations and Maintenance Critiques
- Process Performance Evaluations
- Materials Evaluations
- Equipment and System Modifications
- Waste Utilization Studies
- Fuels Evaluations
In addition, we offer services in the following areas:
- Expert Witness - FBC project litigations and mediations, supporting both owners and vendors.
- Operator Training - Conduct training courses for FBC Operators and Plant Engineers.